Skip to main content

School History

McNair Elementary School was constructed in 1952 and is located at 1450 W. El Segundo Boulevard, Compton, California. The site consists of 11.5 acres, and is comprised of 7 single story permanent buildings 14 portable classroom buildings. There are a total of 35 classrooms available for curriculum needs.

The first four portable building were reported to have arrived on site in 1997 with seven arriving in 1998 and the final few arriving by mid 2001.